- Fiction (251)
- Free eBooks (32)
- Non-Fiction/Education (23)
- Printed Books (new) (4)
- Purchase Credits (1)
Downloading your book.
Only Amazon (who manufactures the Kindle) is permitted to use the convenient 3G "Whispernet" to upload books to your Kindle. We are limited to a more manual method.
- Log into your account on www.kindlebooks.co.za
- Click on “My Account” on the left sidebar
- Click on the link (or tab) going to “My Files”
- Connect your Kindle to your computer with the UPS cable.
- Click on the link and download it to the “documents” subfolder on your Kindle.
After your download is active, you will receive an email with a direct link taking you to point 4.
- Beverley Zbinden
- Paul White